The Mansion Escape Room
6497 Apalachee Pkwy
#1 destination for Corporate and Team Building Activities!
Our dedicated events staff can arrange all the details for your groups of 10+ down to food and drink! Escaping one of our challenging rooms requires all the elements of good teamwork. Keen observation, problem-solving skills, and proper communication are essential in order to beat the clock. It is the perfect activity for corporate groups to come together for one unique and engaging purpose. Build up your team’s ability to problem solve together and be entertained in the process.
Escaping a room within a certain time limit when faced with the fate of being eaten by a hungry zombie yields the precise circumstances that produce one of the greatest team building exercises ever created! Our scripts are written to be difficult and challenging but highly possible to achieve success when all members of a team work together as a team and demonstrate group spirit!
“You will get eaten if you don’t work together as a team….it is that simple”
Our highly popular team building sessions create laughter, fun and a highly unique experience that will be remembered around the office for a long time to come while giving companies the opportunity to practice and analyze their skills in communication, organization, critical thinking, logic and creative genius in a high pressure apocalyptic zombie survival scenario ….kind of like your office right?
At the end of your team building session, your team will partake in the Curtain Call, where our staff will analyze your moves, decisions, how you communicated and what you could have done to have escape or possibly the reason’s why you escaped so quickly.
To find the key and escape without being eaten, teams must:
* COMMUNICATE – If you say, “Um…..That’s interesting” under your breathe and not out loud, it is going to be very interesting to figure out how you are going to get to that clue again near the end of the show. There is so much going on in the room that you must make sure that your idea is being heard and followed (unless it is the wrong idea).
* LEAD – Shows that do not escape (around 70% nationwide), do not have enough leaders in their group to suggest concepts, decide on paths to follow or stir the group toward an outcome. It will take more than one strong leader to put everything together as there are multiple tasks that need to be completed simultaneously. Teams without leadership get eaten almost every time!
* FOLLOW – Too many leaders in a group and no decisions will be made. Your time will run out as your flesh ripens and soon everyone will become the main course.
* THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX – Your creative genius and speed by which you unleash it will reveal what is hidden to others. This is where that part of your brain that is known for suggesting absurd ideas is set free to slide down rainbows and will be rewarded. Use it or face your fate.
* LISTEN – Don’t be the group who waits to pay homage to the seven year old little boy in the back of the room who has said, “Hey Guys, I think I found something!” for the 27th time over the last 56 minutes while your backs are now against the wall and you are literally standing on your tippie toes to avoid getting bitten. Everyone on your team is equal and could very easily hold the creative genius inside of them that is required to find the key.
* WORK TOGETHER – Individualism is awesome! But it is a one-way ticket to the belly of a zombie at this show. There are challenges that could be found on Minute to Win It that take more than one person to conquer. If you had about four hours and a plate full of T-bone steaks, you might be able to get out by yourself….but you don’t!
* BELIEVE YOUR GROUP CAN ESCAPE! – With the time dwindling on the clock and a series of what appear to be dead end clues, it will seem as if your fate is sealed. Those that do escape, have to practice positive thinking and never give up no matter how much time is left. The majority of groups that escape do so with seconds on the clock in a movie like scenario that yields ample amounts of adrenaline!
* ADMIT YOUR MISTAKES – There are multiple solutions for various puzzles in the room. If you are dead set on a solution simply because someone who you believed was “smart” gave you the answer, yet the answer doesn’t lead you further to finding more clues,…then the “smart” person was wrong.The sooner someone says, “Maybe you are wrong”, the closer you will be to not being dinner.
Most corporate team building groups set up, dinner or drinks or a meeting following their session that allow them to discuss and analyze their adventure. You will find valuable lessons that are now tattooed into the minds of your team forever.
Get ready to participate in one of the most valued added, adrenaline packed team building session you’ve ever done!